100 Women Campaign STEM Scholarship
The 100 Women Campaign seeks to support students entering a STEM-related degree program at Ocean County College.
To be eligible:
- You must be an Ocean County resident
- You must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- You must be enrolled in a STEM-related degree program at OCC (Both part-time and full-time students are eligible)
- If you are a recent High School graduate (within the last 5 years), you need to have two letters of recommendation. One letter must be from a STEM related teacher
STEM-related degree programs at OCC include:
- A.S. in General Studies with options in Math, Science or Computer Science.
- A.S. in Engineering
- A.S. in Environmental Science
- A.S. in Computer Science with options in Game Development & Design, Information Systems & Information Technology
- A.A.S. in Computer Science/Information Technology
- A.A.S. in Technical Studies with a Computer Technology option and an Industrial-Technical option
All applicants for the 100 Women Campaign STEM scholarship will be eligible to take part in the 100 Women Campaign Mentoring Program. Be matched with dynamic and innovative professionals from the area that can help you develop the skills you need to succeed! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!