Thank you for your interest in our scholarship program. Please note the following important deadlines:
2020 Graduating Awards- Application Period is Open March 9, 2020 – April 24, 2020
2020 Fall Scholarship Application Period is Open March 9, 2020 – August 14, 2020
Sign In/Your Ocean Connect Account:
Before you apply, please make sure you have activated your Ocean Connect account. Students must have an active Ocean Connect User ID and password in order to apply. You will utilize this information for Sign In (top right of the screen).
- Based on the information you entered in your online scholarship application, you will be AUTOMATICALLY MATCHED with some scholarship opportunities. This simply means you will be automatically considered for these scholarships, and that there is nothing further you need to do.
- Only one application is required for you to be considered for the majority of our foundation scholarships.
- However, in addition to general scholarships, you can also “APPLY” for specific scholarships. Once you have completed your application, view “RECOMMENDED OPPORTUNITIES” for those scholarships which you may be eligible for. This will prompt you to attach additional documentation to be considered for specific scholarships.
- Once you submit your application, you will be able to go in and make changes up to the due date. After the due date, no additional changes will be accepted.
- After the application deadline, keep checking your Ocean Connect account to see if you were recommended for a scholarship.
- You will be required to upload documentation.
- All uploaded documents need to be in Word, PDF or JPEG Format. We are unable to open MAC supported files.
- You will need to scan the required attachments to a thumb drive, flash drive or directly to your computer so that you can upload the documents to your application as prompted.
- If you do not have a scanner, this technology is available at the OCC Library.
Information provided here, and on the college’s main website, is subject to change. Due to funding, eligibility requirements, and other limitations, not all scholarships will be available for all semesters. In addition, amounts listed here are to be taken as guidelines only, and may be subject to change.
QUESTIONS: Please contact the Scholarship Office at 732-255-0492, or at email@example.com.
Charles J. Doran Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is for a NJ High School or GED equivalent graduate. ...
Ernest A. Wehner Memorial Scholarship
Annual scholarship in memory of Ernest A. Wehner
Joseph E. Thompson Art Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing an *art *degree...
Marie T. Wehner Memorial Scholarship
Annual scholarship in memory of Marie T. Wehner.
Sheldon Linz Memorial Scholarship
The Sheldon Linz Memorial Scholarship Fund has been established in...
Sydney S. Green Scholarship for the Arts
This scholarship is awarded to a student pursuing a degree in one of the...
William Fisher Memorial Scholarship
Scholarships for outstanding and worthy high school students.